[Nut-upsuser] MUSTEK PowerMust 3000 NetGuard RM

Igor R im at kaba.org.ua
Fri Mar 27 03:31:12 UTC 2009

Hello,

We are using the equipment "MUSTEK PowerMust 3000 NetGuard RM". That is
using Megatec protocol. But unfortunately not all the data can be viewed
correctly when dumping from utility "upsc".

For example:

upsbox# upsc mustek at localhost
battery.voltage: 108.00
battery.voltage.nominal: 96.0
driver.name: megatec
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: /dev/cuad0
driver.version: 2.4.1
driver.version.internal: 1.6
input.frequency: 50.0
input.frequency.nominal: 50.0
input.voltage: 227.0
input.voltage.fault: 227.0
input.voltage.maximum: 228.8
input.voltage.minimum: 224.1
input.voltage.nominal: 220.0
output.voltage: 227.0
ups.beeper.status: enabled
ups.delay.shutdown: 0
ups.delay.start: 2
ups.load: 30.0
ups.mfr: unknown
ups.model: unknown
ups.serial: unknown
ups.status: OL
ups.temperature: 60.6
ups.type: standby

Also when starting NUT program we can see the following messages:

upsbox# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nut start
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.4.1
Network UPS Tools - Megatec protocol driver 1.6 (2.4.1)
Megatec protocol UPS detected.
This UPS has an unsupported combination of battery voltage/number of
batteries.
Cannot calculate charge percentage for this UPS.
Starting nut.

As far as we understand this model of the equipment is not being supported
currently. Could you please inform me who do I need refer to to add this
equipment to the list of supported ones?
And what kind of information regarding this equipment do you need from me?

Thx for help.

--
Best regards,
IR12-RIPE