[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite OMNIVIS1500XL Connection Refused

Dave Wortman davidbwortman at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:25:29 UTC 2009

I think what you are seeing is an consequence of the fact (as I now
understand it) that the good folks who wrote
tripplite_usb  had to make it up as they went along.  They didn't have
technical specifications from Tripplite
so they had to cleverly interpret (aka guess) at the correct output;

If I'd known how poorly Tripplite supports the nut project I would not have
bought a Tripplite UPS.
I won't buy another one.

Here is my upsc output

battery.charge: 100