[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite OMNIVIS1500XL Connection Refused

Leslie Rhorer lrhorer at satx.rr.com
Wed May 13 01:57:48 UTC 2009

	I noticed this subject line, and I wanted to confirm what model UPS
you have.  I am not familiar with one called "OMNIVIS1500XL".  Is it
possible you have an OmniSV 1500XL?  If so, perhaps you could help me to
answer a couple of questions I have.  Would you mind posting the results of
your uspc command?  Below are my results.  As you can see, this UPS is
reporting very low voltages, both AC and DC for the UPS, yet I know for a
fact the voltages are good.  Otherwise, everything else seems to be
functioning.

RAID-Server:/etc/nut# upsc -L RAID-Server
RAID-Server: TrippLite OmniSV 1500XL
RAID-Server:/etc/nut# upsc RAID-Server
battery.charge: 100
battery.voltage: 14.50
battery.voltage.nominal: 24
driver.name: tripplite_usb
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: /dev/usb
driver.version: 2.2.2
driver.version.internal: 0.11
input.voltage: 109.97
input.voltage.nominal: 120
output.voltage: 113.5
ups.debug.load_banks: 0
ups.debug.V: 31 30 34 30 58 58 0d '1040XX.'
ups.delay.shutdown: 64
ups.firmware: F2211.A
ups.firmware.aux: protocol 2001
ups.mfr: Tripp Lite