[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C750-AVR Nut Driver for Linux

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri May 22 08:26:20 UTC 2009

Citeren xqa xqa <xq1xq1xq1 op yahoo.com>:

[...]

> As you can see the F6C750-AVR appears to be megatec protocol.
>
> Does anyone know what I need to do to control how I can control the
> Belkin F6C750-AVR UPS?
>
> Have I missed some config?

You probably didn't read the README and INSTALL files, where we
document this. You've alread done the most difficult part of it (find
the appropriate driver for your UPS), so at least you can use NUT to
monitor/control your UPS. Most likely however, your distribution will
already provide some way to install and run NUT, so you'd better check
that out first.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list