[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C750-AVR Nut Driver for Linux

Richard Chapman rchapman at aardvark.com.au
Fri May 22 07:13:38 UTC 2009

Hi John

I am using a very similar Belkin UPS with nut 2.2.0 and Centos 5.3.
I can't find my exact model number but I think mine is the 1200va
version similar to yours. I also tried installing the supplied Linux
drivers - but gave up. I also gave up on the serial connection.
But I have got it working with the usb connection - and it works pretty
well. There is a generic USB driver which works fine with this UPS -
with somewhat limited but adequate functionality for my purposes.

Here is the interesting bit of my ups.conf

[BelkinUSB]
    driver = usbhid-ups
    port = auto

And the interesting bits of upsmon.conf - most of which are defaults.

==========================

MONITOR BelkinUSB at localhost 1 monuser ********* master

MINSUPPLIES 1

SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -h +0"