[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C750-AVR Nut Driver for Linux

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri May 22 09:57:00 UTC 2009

Citeren Richard Chapman <rchapman op aardvark.com.au>:

> I am using a very similar Belkin UPS with nut 2.2.0 and Centos 5.3.

No, you're not. Belkin devices come in different flavors, depending on
the manufacturing date. If you look in the drivers.list, you'll see
that some identical Belkin models require different drivers.
Fortunately they use different vendorid:productid combinations, so it
isn't hard to tell them apart when connected.

> I can't find my exact model number but I think mine is the 1200va
> version similar to yours. I also tried installing the supplied Linux
> drivers - but gave up. I also gave up on the serial connection.

The same goes for the serial ports. For newer models, we don't support that.

> But I have got it working with the usb connection - and it works
> pretty well. There is a generic USB driver which works fine with
> this UPS - with somewhat limited but adequate functionality for my
> purposes.

It may be all your UPS supports.

Best regards, Arjen
--