[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart UPS 900i

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed May 27 07:33:52 UTC 2009

Citeren Rene Bartsch <ML op Bartschnet.de>:

> Command: "/lib/nut/apcsmart -a su900i -DDDDD"
>
> ----------------------------------------- snip
>
> Network UPS Tools - APC Smart protocol driver 2.00 (2.4.1)
> APC command table version 2.0
> debug level is '5'
> send_to_all: SETINFO ups.mfr "APC"
> Attempting firmware lookup
> Attempting to contact older Smart-UPS version
> Firmware: [7QI]

That's all we need for now.

I've just added support for this version, assuming that it is similar
to the Smart UPS 900 firmware [7TD] we already support. We have
confirmed that this is the case for the 600 and 1250 models, so this
probably goes for the 900 as well.

I've added support for all variations of the [678][QT][DI] models now,
so if you grab the latest version from the SVN trunk, you should be
fine. Please let us know if this works for you.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list