[Nut-upsuser] New website and call to test / feedback

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Mon Nov 2 11:58:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009, Arnaud Quette wrote:

> The first round on the new NUT website is mostly done:
> http://new.networkupstools.org

> So, your testing and feedback is welcome to finalize this step. Current
> testing have been done using: FireFox 3.5, Chrome 4, IE6, 7 and 8.

Its good to see sites with W3C "validated (X)HTML" logos, but the W3C validator
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.networkupstools.org%2Fstable-hcl.html&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0
reports errors and warnings.

I read my mail with alpine which uses the text browser w3m to present web
pages.  The site is readable with w3m, except for
http://new.networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html where the colour coding is not
available.  Would it be possible to have a 1-character column which says
1/2/3/4/5 for each UPS? It would also help people who have to use
text-to-speech browsers.

Thanks,
Roger