[Nut-upsuser] Configuration tunning

Antoine Gatineau antoine.gatineau at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Nov 6 10:39:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am actually trying tune my configuration on a nasty server. I have
problems after some time nut is running. In order to increase the time
before the problems start, I want to increase the polling period. So I want
to know if there are maximum value that must not be reached, and other tips
about nut configuration tunning.

Is there a maximum value for pollinterval in ups.conf? Is it possible that a
high value conflicts with other linux components (usb timeout for instance)?

Is there a relation between pollinterval and MAXAGE (in upsd.conf), and
parameters in upsmon.conf

Thanks
Antoine