[Nut-upsuser] APC CS-350 CS-500 USB

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Nov 16 14:15:57 UTC 2009

Citeren Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch op intra2net.com>:

> On Monday, 16. November 2009 13:57:11 Arnaud Quette wrote:
>> looking at the compat list, there is no specific entries for CS...
>> should I create one or is the "Back-UPS USB" entry sufficient?
> I think the Back-UPS USB entry is fine. If the question pops up again,
> we'll add it to the list ;)

We already have entries for the Pro, RS, LS, ES, BF and XS models.
People may think the CS is not supported, while other models seem to
be. So it would be better to either add the CS model or change the
existing ones to something like

"APC"   "Back-UPS USB"          "USB (all models)"   "usbhid-ups"

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list