[Nut-upsuser] Unitek Alpha 500 isx UPS confirmed working with nut 2.2.1-2.1ubuntu7.2

Mathieu Brèthes mathieu at microsystem.fr
Thu Oct 8 13:19:06 UTC 2009

Arjen de Korte wrote:

> We would like to see the output of 'upsc' to see the level of support.
> The output of 'lsusb' would be useful too.

Hi,

Please find attached the output of upsc as well as verbose output of
lsusb for the Unitek Alpha 500 isx connected to my system. I can send
more information if required :-).

Thanks,

mathieu

--
./|.... MICRO                             Parc du Vergeron
/ |./|. SYSTEM                            38430 Moirans