[Nut-upsuser] UPS::Nut PERL module is rewritten

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:04:53 UTC 2009

Hi Gabor,

2009/9/3 Kiss Gabor (Bitman)

> > > Do you mean the unpacked Perl module? Sure.
> > > See attachment.
> > >

> > great, thanks.
> > everything seems fine, though I've very roughly tested...
> >
> > anything against embedding it in the NUT source tree?
>
> Why not? :-)
>
> Meanwhile I modified function Set() a bit in order to
> handle spaces in values a more intelligent way.
> See attachment.

ok, I've just commited the last version to the development tree (r1957).

Later if I have time I'll try to implement STARTTLS command too.

don't hesitate to send update patches (on the upsdev list).

thanks a lot for your contribution,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops