[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite_usb Driver fail on OMNIVS1500

Chris Abel cabel at wildwood.edu
Tue Sep 8 16:32:00 UTC 2009

Arjen de Korte <nut+users at de-korte.org> writes:
>In that case, try if adding
>
>     --without-snmp
>
>to the configure command line helps. It shouldn't (since the
>prerequisites for building the snmp-ups driver should be checked
>automatically), but chances are this is failing for you.

I think I'm getting some where. I installed smnp-dev and the make and make
install went through with no errors, but I cannot find the directory it
put nut. The only thing I can find is the directory:
/lib/nut --with-cgipath=/usr/lib/cgi-bin/nut

There is no /lib/nut directory. Maybe the ./configure is wrong?