[Nut-upsuser] TrippLite Eco Series UPS

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sun Sep 20 18:53:32 UTC 2009

Citeren Arjen de Korte <nut+users op de-korte.org>:

>> This Tripp Lite device (09ae:1008) is not (or perhaps not yet) supported
>> by usbhid-ups. Please make sure you have an up-to-date version of NUT. If
>> this does not fix the problem, try running the driver with the
>> '-x productid=1008' option. Please report your results to the NUT user's
>> mailing list <nut-upsuser op lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> You didn't follow the above advice, did you?

Never mind the above remark. You did try and it didn't work, because
the matching logic in the tripplite-hid subdriver is broken. I will
commit a fix for this in a couple of minutes. If you can work with the
SVN trunk version, check out later. Sorry for the confusion.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list