[Nut-upsuser] Offending Line Break

Bob Blackwell rc.blackwell at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 26 10:39:42 UTC 2010

Charles,

The browser in use at the time was the newer version of Internet
Explorer. The existing file works fine with the latest version of Firefox.

I'm not particular about which language is used.

Bob Blackwell
Pickering, Ontario

www.afticarr.com

Organ donation can save a life. Please sign your organ donor card.