[Nut-upsuser] liebert GTX2 ESP-II serial support

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Feb 19 13:47:27 UTC 2010

Citeren Spiros Ioannou <sivann op gmail.com>:

> I attach the file (upsesp2.c) and a sample output.txt I had from my ups. It
> queries all parameters in a loop. If no parameter is specified, it tries to
> query everything, and when it fails (no response from ups) it marks the
> parameter as "not supported". In the next loop it ignores the "not
> supported" stuff.
> I really hope it proves useful.

In the mean time, the liebertgxt2 driver has been added to the
development version, which will be released as the next stable
nut-2.4.2 release in a few days time. It would be nice if you could
try this out sometime.

A quick look at it tells me that most variables you decoded will be
supported, but there are conflicts with some of the ones Richard
Gregory found. Without a device to check which ones are the correct
ones, I think we should not mess with this in the upcoming version,
but leave that for later.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list