[Nut-upsuser] liebert GTX2 ESP-II serial support

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:49:43 UTC 2010

Really sorry for the silence, I found your last requests in a ton of spam
while searching for "liebert" while trying to reply to R.Gregory who did the
initial sniffing. We changed offices and I no longer had access to both the
PC with the sources and the serial ups. I finally recovered the PC from the
old building and found inside the UPS sources.

It's not a driver but it allows to query lots of parameters. Unfortunately I
have no more access to serial UPS. Only snmp now. The code worked correctly
but it's not in a driver form.

I attach the file (upsesp2.c) and a sample output.txt I had from my ups. It
queries all parameters in a loop. If no parameter is specified, it tries to
query everything, and when it fails (no response from ups) it marks the
parameter as "not supported". In the next loop it ignores the "not
supported" stuff.
I really hope it proves useful.

-Spiros