[Nut-upsuser] HP R1500 G2 UPS

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:37:49 UTC 2010

2010/2/18 Arjen de Korte <nut+users at de-korte.org>:
> Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
>
>>> I still experience that NUT upsstats.cgi says the UPS battery is at 97%,
>>> and some days later at 100%. It happens regularly.
>>
>> I've logged your issue in the bugs tracker:
>>
>> https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=312356&group_id=30602&atid=411542
>
> I fail to see what we can do about this and why this should be tracked in
> the bugs tracker. At best it is a feature request (which I think should be
> rejected).

the only aim of this was to give a support request to process to
Chetan (a new member of the NUT Team, working for Eaton). I wanted to
be 100% sure that it wasn't a bad processing of the data, but in light
of Kjell's explanation, this is not the case at all.
invalid, so closing the bug...

cheers,
Arnaud

--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops
Conseiller Municipal - Saint Bernard du Touvet -