[Nut-upsuser] snmp-ups 2.4.3 cannot talk to upsd

Fabio Papa f.papa at mcmspa.it
Tue Jun 22 12:59:21 UTC 2010

Hi again,
I think I have more debug informations. First of all, I didn't mention
I'm using the netvision mib.
Here's some more precise debug info on the status bit. Let's start with
that works (2.4.1):

SNMP UPS driver : entering su_status_set()
su_find_infoval: found OL (value: 2)
=> value: 2

Now for the dead one (2.4.2+)

   0.066555	SNMP UPS driver : entering su_status_set()
   0.066574	su_find_infoval: found  (value: 2)
   0.066587	=> value: 2
   0.066599	getting data: ups.status (.1.3.6.1.4.1.4555.1.1.1.1.2.1.0)
   0.066612	su_ups_get: ups.status .1.3.6.1.4.1.4555.1.1.1.1.2.1.0
   0.066624	nut_snmp_get(.1.3.6.1.4.1.4555.1.1.1.1.2.1.0)
   0.068550	SNMP UPS driver : entering su_status_set()
   0.068568	su_find_infoval: no matching INFO_* value for this OID value
(2)
   0.068580	=> value: 2

Aside from my messy paste, thanks to the new output, it seems to me that
the exact same value (2) read from the UPS did mean something (OL)
before, but doesn't now, as the no matching INFO states.

I hope this can be fixed.

Fabio Papa