[Nut-upsuser] NUT with Eaton 9135 6000

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Mar 1 10:44:36 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <arnaud.quette op free.fr>:

>> The ups is connected with a USB cable but it reports a temperature of 300
>> degredes.

Oops.

>> Can I send you guys any debug info so this can be fixed in later releases ?
> sure. please, send me the output of upsc.

Looking at the value, we seem to have forgotten to add the Kelvin to
Celsius conversion. This isn't a regression, it was never correct
(this is just the first time someone reports it).

> a driver debug trace is also welcome (using /path/to/driver -DDD -a
> <upsname>)

That's not needed here (although a upsc output would be nice).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list