[Nut-upsuser] nut on pclos-2010.7

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Nov 5 15:57:48 UTC 2010

Citeren Gene Heskett <gene.heskett op gmail.com>:

> However, giving ./configure the --with-all option fails, no libgd exists on
> pclos.  I have a libgd2, and just installed some libgda3 libgda4 & devel
> stuffs for them, plus all the pluigins for libdga4.

You need 'libgd'. On my system, this is provided through the following
two packages:

     gd (provides the actual library)
     gd-devel (header files for development only)

So I guess you did not install the right packages.

> So where do I go from here?

First to 'docs/configure.txt' so that you can enable only the stuff
that you want to build. Otherwise you'll probably need to install many
more packages, since you'll be compiling all the bells-and-whistles
that NUT offers. Most likely, you won't need that.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)