[Nut-upsuser] nut on pclos-2010.7

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:12:55 UTC 2010

On Friday, November 05, 2010 10:15:07 am Arjen de Korte did opine:

> Citeren Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at gmail.com>:
> > I have NDI if m4 stuff is needed or even installed, so whats next?
>
> Most likely, you don't have libtool. What does the output of
>
>      libtool --version
>
> show?
>
> Best regards, Arjen

command not found...  Doh!  Thanks.

So I installed it, then:

[root at coyote trunk]# autoreconf --install
libtoolize: `config.guess' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
libtoolize: `config.sub' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
[root at coyote trunk]# rm config.guess config.sub
rm: remove regular file `config.guess'? y
rm: remove regular file `config.sub'? y
[root at coyote trunk]# autoreconf --install
libtoolize: `ltmain.sh' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
[root at coyote trunk]# rm ltmain.sh
rm: remove regular file `ltmain.sh'? y
[root at coyote trunk]# autoreconf --install
libtoolize: `config.guess' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
libtoolize: `config.sub' exists: use `--force' to overwrite
[root at coyote trunk]# rm ltmain.sh
rm: remove regular file `ltmain.sh'? y
[root at coyote trunk]# rm config.guess config.sub
rm: remove regular file `config.guess'? y
rm: remove regular file `config.sub'? y
[root at coyote trunk]# autoreconf --install
[root at coyote trunk]#

looks like I'm good to go for the build.

However, giving ./configure the --with-all option fails, no libgd exists on
pclos.  I have a libgd2, and just installed some libgda3 libgda4 & devel
stuffs for them, plus all the pluigins for libdga4.  But that also fails:

checking for tcpd.h... no
checking for library containing yp_get_default_domain... -lnsl
checking for library containing request_init... no
checking whether to enable libwrap (tcp-wrappers) support... no
checking for gd version via gdlib-config... none found
checking for gd include flags...
checking for gd library flags... -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgd -lpng -lz -ljpeg -
lfreetype -lm -lXpm -lX11
checking for gd.h... no
checking for gdfontmb.h... no
checking for library containing gdImagePng... no
configure: error: libgd not found, required for CGI build

So where do I go from here?

Many Thanks Arjen.

--
Cheers, Gene