[Nut-upsuser] list-post header (was Re: nut on pclos-2010.7)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 22:00:02 UTC 2010

On Nov 6, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> One thing that keeps biting me, this list has no List-Header:, so
> when I
> click on reply to mail-list, I get no To: line and have to copy
> paste the
> recipients, you and the list.  Is this intentional?

There is a List-Post: header with the address of the list. However, it
won't help if someone like me hits reply-all and CC's the list. I
guess I like seeing whether someone is directly replying to me, or if
it's a general question for the list (some my mail clients make that
distinction).

Beyond that, though, we can't do much on the list software side - that
is all handled by the Alioth staff.

--
Charles Lepple