[Nut-upsuser] How to shut down the running usbhid-ups driver and start with -DDD option?

Niels Kristian Jensen nkj at internetgruppen.dk
Thu Nov 18 21:47:37 UTC 2010

On 18-11-2010 22:35, Chris Boot wrote:
> On 18/11/2010 21:31, Niels Kristian Jensen wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Well, I must be missing something so obvious, that it isn't even in
>> the documentation: How to stop all instances of a driver.
>
> Please don't top post, it's considered rude.

You are right - I forgot that, I'm sorry.

> To stop the driver:
> upsdrvctl stop PingvinUPS

I tried it, console shows:

Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS

Welcome to Ubuntu!
  * Documentation:  https://help.ubuntu.com/
nkj at grisen:~$ sudo upsdrvctl stop PingvinUPS
[sudo] password for nkj:
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.4.3
Can't open /var/run/nut/usbhid-ups-auto.pid: No such file or directory

Ooops... ?

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Jensen

--
Kan du ikke svare vha. Outlook Express? Se
http://www.lind-damkjaer.dk/da/node/68