[Nut-upsuser] Which credentials are used to logon to the upsset.cgi page?

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Oct 5 19:14:15 UTC 2010

Citeren Richard <richard-nut op rain4us.net>:

> Have I misconfigured something or missed something in the docs?  I'm
> getting the UPS statistics fine.

First try doing the same through the 'upsrw' and 'upscmd'
(commandline) commands. The user credentials should be as configured
in 'upsd.users'. Since you're using nut-2.4.3, chances are it was
configured with tcp-wrappers support. In that case, you'll also need
to allow the user from 'upsd.users' access through whatever interface
it uses to connect to the 'upsd' server. Eventually, the IP that runs
'upsset.cgi' should also be allowed in.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)