[Nut-upsuser] Model list missing my UPS, here is info for inclusion on the list

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed Oct 6 19:11:33 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <ArnaudQuette op Eaton.com>:

> battery.charge: 71

What does the above read after 24 hours charging? Is it still below 100%?

> output.voltage: 9812.0

This can't be right... :-)

@Niels: can you post the first 20 seconds worth of output from

     /path/to/usbhid-ups -DDD -a PingvinUPS

Please gzip the results (to save bandwidth) and post as an attachment
(to preserve formatting) here. Chances are that we need some special
formatting for this device in order to get meaningful values for the
above two values.

@Arnaud: can you confirm this is an issue with the Eaton 5130 RT 3000 UPS?

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)