[Nut-upsuser] nut 2.6.1 on OpenSolaris/OpenIndiana doesn't find Tripp-Lite ECO550 UPS

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:10:51 UTC 2011

[please keep the list CC'd. Thanks!]

On Aug 25, 2011, at 10:01 AM, Kostas Oikonomou wrote:

> Here is the dmesg line (wrapped)
>
> Aug 24 20:25:33 wiley usba: [ID 349649 kern.info] 	Tripp Lite  RIPP
> LITE UPS  FW-2408 B

Hmm, I'm not familiar with the name 'usba' - is that the name of a
specific USB bus in OpenSolaris?

Might be good to run that libusb test program. Here it is in CVS:

http://libusb.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/libusb/libusb/tests/testlibusb.c?revision=1.17&view=markup

(click the "as text" link to download a raw C file).