[Nut-upsuser] hardware compatibility list

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Feb 11 20:44:27 UTC 2011

Citeren Ernest Sales <ersaloz op gmail.com>:

> N.B.: the blazer_usb driver recognized the device, but logs showed
> connection loss about every minute, so I didn't do further
> trying.

This is a known problem in nut-2.4.3 and should be solved in
nut-2.6.0. We have also dropped the megatec and megatec_usb drivers,
so it is probably a good idea to check out the newer release. If that
version doesn't work for you, let us know.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)