[Nut-upsuser] hardware compatibility list

Ernest Sales ersaloz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:58:56 UTC 2011

Arjen de Korte <nut+users at de-korte.org> va escriure:

> Citeren Ernest Sales <ersaloz at gmail.com>:
>
> > I would like to report a working device to add to the hardware
> > compatibility list, but cannot find a way on the website.
> Would this
> > list be OK for that purpose?
>
> Sure. Please list the output of 'upsc' as well as whether or not you
> tested the shutdown function of the UPS.

This is a low-end UPS sold in Spain under the IPAR brand, Mini Energy series, model ME 800.

It apparently works well with the megatec_usb driver. Tested on power failure, after exhausting batteries the system is gracefully
shut down.

upsc output:

battery.charge: 100.0
battery.voltage: 13.80
battery.voltage.nominal: 12.0
device.mfr:
device.model:  TR00061J
device.serial: unknown
device.type: ups
driver.name: megatec_usb
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.version: 2.4.3
driver.version.internal: 1.6
input.frequency: 50.0
input.frequency.nominal: 50.0
input.voltage: 204.6
input.voltage.fault: 140.0
input.voltage.maximum: 207.9
input.voltage.minimum: 201.2
input.voltage.nominal: 220.0
output.voltage: 202.3
ups.beeper.status: enabled
ups.delay.shutdown: 0
ups.delay.start: 2
ups.load: 19.0
ups.mfr:
ups.model:  TR00061J
ups.serial: unknown
ups.status: OL
ups.temperature: 30.0
ups.type: standby

N.B.: the blazer_usb driver recognized the device, but logs showed connection loss about every minute, so I didn't do further
trying.

Best regards,
Ernest