[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS 1000

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Mon Jan 24 20:58:32 UTC 2011

Citeren Kevin <bakdong op gmail.com>:

> Happy to dig as deep as you would like me to. (I would like to get
> the CS 500 sorted out too though)

I think the only solution I can come up with to support (?) all known
APC models, is to not map the HID paths to 'load.on.delay' and to rely
on the UPS to provide a grace period before cycling the power or
shutting down.

Can you try the attached patch on the pristine nut-2.6.0 sources and
let us know if both APC models you own, shutdown and restart properly?

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)