[Nut-upsuser] UPS Atlantis OnePower - VT12094S

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Mar 29 19:14:43 UTC 2011

Citeren Andrea <krog.az op gmail.com>:

>    0.257887     Trying megatec protocol...
>    0.257901     send: Q1
>    0.506931     blazer_status: short reply
>    0.506950     Status read 1 failed

Sadly there is a small flaw in the krauler subdriver here and it
doesn't output the data it has read from the UPS. But since it doesn't
report a failure here, it means that it has successfully read
something. Add the fact that the megatec_usb driver was able to talk
to your UPS probably means that it returns 46 bytes in the reply
(sufficient for megatec_usb) and not 47 (which is required by
blazer_usb). Most likely, the terminating '\r' which is expected is
not part of the reply. I've made it optional in the development
version, so it will be in the next released version. If you're able to
build from sources, you can modify line 189 in drivers/blazer.c from

	if (blazer_command(cmd, buf, sizeof(buf)) < 47) {
	if (blazer_command(cmd, buf, sizeof(buf)) < 46) {

and compile the driver again. Otherwise, running the megatec_usb
driver from nut-2.4.3 is the only alternative.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)