[Nut-upsuser] UPS Atlantis OnePower - VT12094S

Andrea krog.az at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:33:06 UTC 2011

Exactly what benefit can i have using the new driver with this hack?
If nothing changes i can wait for nut 2.6.1 ;-)
But thinking about all the people with this ups and the same
problem... can you write some note on the compatibility list page?
Many thanks for your job.
If you need to test future drivers with this ups model feel free to contact me.
Andrea