[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart UPS at a Mac Mini

Wolfgang Hottgenroth wolfgang at hottgenroth.net
Thu Sep 1 13:32:57 UTC 2011

Aha. Not the best solution but it is at least one. Do you know by any chance the default login for an APC UPS? The one I found with google does not work:

keller:~ admin$ upsrw -u apc -p apc -s ups.delay.start="180" ups
Unexpected response from upsd: ERR ACCESS-DENIED
keller:~ admin$

Cheers,
Wolfgang