[Nut-upsuser] upssched problem on NUT 2.4.3

Dupdup Sys dupdupsystems at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 10:50:18 UTC 2011

Thanks for you answer.
When the UPS comes offline upssched is now lauching the timer. However
when the UPS gets online the timer does not stop.
Yet I think it is due to another problem: when it comes online my UPS
gets disconnected for a very short time, and it takes a few seconds to
have it back on usb and with an online status on nut. I hope to receive
pieces of advise from EATON regarding this issue. This might be a
physical problem coming from my ups.
Best Regards.