[Nut-upsuser] upssched problem on NUT 2.4.3

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:31:29 UTC 2011

Hi

2011/9/10 Dupdup Sys <dupdupsystems at gmail.com>

>  Thanks for you answer.
> When the UPS comes offline upssched is now lauching the timer. However when
> the UPS gets online the timer does not stop.
> Yet I think it is due to another problem: when it comes online my UPS gets
> disconnected for a very short time, and it takes a few seconds to have it
> back on usb and with an online status on nut. I hope to receive pieces of
> advise from EATON regarding this issue. This might be a physical problem
> coming from my ups.
> Best Regards.

I'd like to see your upssched.conf, along with an excerpt of your
/var/log/syslog on the "ups" pattern please.
as for the disconnection, it may be the device or the kernel.
you should also have a look at the syslog for this, and send me anything
you've found, related to that (grep on "connect")

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com