[Nut-upsuser] Plexus 800VA UPS on ReadyNAS Duo

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:00:16 UTC 2012

2012/8/7 Rojo Alvarez, Álex <alex.rojo at ikusi.com>

> Hi,

Hi Álex

> i've got similar problem with an OVISLINK 1000VA UPS on Debian.

could you please elaborate on the "similarity"? I'm not sure to see your
reference here...

> I've tried to connect with it using different drivers and this is what I
> get with each of them:
> (...)

Before going in the depth of the Q1 protocol, I'd like to see a verbose
lsusb output:
# lsusb -v -d0001:0000

I've had a similar report this week end (search for "Zigor Ebro 650
compatibility" on nut-upsusers).
The device here seems to be a real HID unit, so supported by a different
driver (namely "usbhid-ups").

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix / Opensource Engineering Expert - Eaton -
http://opensource.eaton.com