[Nut-upsuser] Setting ups.delay.shutdown in powerware 9135

Jorge Infante joluinfante at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:27:44 UTC 2012

Hi!
Excuse me by the delay. I did on vacation, last days.
I installed (I did compile from the sources) the 2.6.3 version, but the
results are very similar to previous version.
I don't see noups.delay.shutdown variable to the output of the upsc command.

If I run the command "upsrw server", give me:

[root at cata-021 ups]# upsrw server
[outlet.1.delay.shutdown]
Interval to wait before shutting down this outlet (seconds)
Type: STRING
Value: -1
[outlet.1.delay.start]
Interval to wait before restarting this outlet (seconds)
Type: STRING
Value: 60
[outlet.2.delay.shutdown]
Interval to wait before shutting down this outlet (seconds)
Type: STRING
Value: -1
[outlet.2.delay.start]
Interval to wait before restarting this outlet (seconds)
Type: STRING
Value: 60

I need to test the debug you suggested, but I need wait to the users don't
using the hosts.