[Nut-upsuser] Windows MSI installer 2.6.1-1

Jörg Bous j.bous at bluewalker.de
Tue Jan 3 13:35:17 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am using the Microsoft Windows XP SP3 and would like to use the Windows MSI installer 2.6.1-1
I tried to configure NUT manually, but until now failed.
If possible I would like to use the PowerWalker Line-Interactive VI 1400 device which should work with blazer_usb

Does anyone have possibility to provide me the correct configuration for the files (ups.conf, upsd.{users,conf} and upsmon.conf) ?
It would be great if you could explain to me how to get NUT working

Thank you very much and best regards
Jörg