[Nut-upsuser] Windows MSI installer 2.6.1-1

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:09:15 UTC 2012

On Jan 3, 2012, at 8:35 AM, Jörg Bous wrote:

> If possible I would like to use the PowerWalker Line-Interactive VI 1400 device which should work with blazer_usb
>
> Does anyone have possibility to provide me the correct configuration for the files (ups.conf, upsd.{users,conf} and upsmon.conf) ?
> It would be great if you could explain to me how to get NUT working

Have you had a chance to read the documentation that Arnaud pointed you to? This page walks you through basic to advanced configuration:

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/user-manual.chunked/ar01s06.html

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/ups.conf.html talks about ups.conf.

http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/man/blazer.html mentions options specific to blazer_usb.

When you say that you tried to configure NUT, what did you change, and what were the errors?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail