[Nut-upsuser] Setting ups.delay.shutdown in powerware 9135

Jorge Infante joluinfante at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:21:20 UTC 2012

Hi!
I'm using nut to control a ups powerware 9135.
All are working, but, in the shutdown, the ups don't poweroff.
I did check with upsc, and I can't see a ups.delay.shutdown variable to set
the time of automatic poweroff, when I did complete the shutdown of
machines.
Before, I did use a propietary program to work with this ups, and the
daemon did poweroff the ups without problems.
But, now, I have only a openfiler based machine, and the propietary program
don't run (but, I did find nut to replace it).
Can any help me?

TIA
jorge infante
rosario - santa fe - argentina