[Nut-upsuser] Windows NUT shutdown UPS?

FredericBohe at Eaton.com FredericBohe at Eaton.com
Tue Jul 24 07:43:36 UTC 2012

Hello Kris,

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Can you elaborate on which issue you are talking about please ?

> Do you find draining the batteries down so much cause issues for longevity?

Sorry I am not an expert of batteries.

> Regarding my Eaton 5110, I found that automatic driver setup works just
> fine on Windows XP but not at all on Windows 7 x64 (I don't have any
> x86, so I can't test that). I have a APC ES 725 plugged into my win7x64
> test machine and I had to manually install the driver for it too. So I'm
> thinking it might be a win7x64 issue. Not a big deal for me though.

Thanks for the feedback. My developpement  machine is running Windows XP  32 bits so I can't test/debug this kind of issue yet. But I will take a look anyway.

Regards,
Fred

--
Eaton Opensource Team - http://opensource.eaton.com