[Nut-upsuser] Windows 2000 Server supported?

FredericBohe at Eaton.com FredericBohe at Eaton.com
Fri Jul 27 07:01:12 UTC 2012

Hello all,

The current NUT version (2.6.4) do not support Windows 2000 and older.
Nevertheless, I have made some changes and Michail was kind enough to test them.
Thanks to his feedback I could say that from rev 3694 NUT should handle correctly Windows 2000 and older versions. The next NUT Windows binary release will contains this feature.

Thank you Michail for your help.

Regards,
Fred

--