[Nut-upsuser] tcp-wrapper not found

Andrew Min Chang laplacezhang at 126.com
Sat Mar 17 15:46:40 UTC 2012

Hi, Charles!

Still, I am a little confused. Do you mean:

If I want to make a machine A with a USB UPS physicaly plugged into share its UPS to other machines (for example, B) in the local network, I should run processes like this:
1. A runs driver, and then runs upsd with a config of "LISTEN 127.0.0.1"
2. B runs NO driver, but upsd with a config of "LISTEN <IP of A>"

Meanwhile you mentioned that upsd is the network server. Do you mean that upsd on A servers the other upsd on B?

--
Andrew Chang
2012-03-17

I meaned to try various configurations to examine my theory, but I still stucked in "tcp-wrapper not found". Cross compiling makes things totally different.

PS: Is it better to send this question to nut-packager but nut-upsuser?