[Nut-upsuser] MGE Pulsar evolution 2200

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 10:02:23 UTC 2012

Hello Sabine,

2012/3/22 Sabine GOUDARD <sabine.goudard at st-etienne.archi.fr>

> Hello : Some news ...
>
> I poweroff my ups during one day without improvement
> I tried to connect my ups, I had the same error

reading again my words, it should have been:

the only to restore it is to power off the UPS,
**unplug the UPS power cord**,
wait 10 seconds,
**plug back UPS the power cord**,
then power it back.

note the previously missing "unplug/plug back".

This morning, I tried to simulate electric failure on UPS until the battery
> are empty
> The UPS has stopped
> When I poweroff the ups, all is good

> Perhaps, it's the shutdown procedure ? no ?

I'm not sure to understand what you mean!
the UPS itself is still working, only the communication module is stuck.
so once the battery level is too critical, the UPS simply stop.

cheers,
Arnaud