[Nut-upsuser] NUT v2.6.4 with HP AF401A won't start

Pratt Chris Chris.Pratt at comptel.com
Mon Oct 29 11:05:28 UTC 2012

Hi Arnaud.

I’ve run the commands you suggested but it actually didn’t crash.  I let it run for about 10 minutes and it was obviously repeating the same messages so I broke it with Ctrl-C.

I’ve attached the terminal output (shortened to meet the file  size limit) and at the end it shows the message from trying to start it with upsdrvctl and the message in /var/log/messages.

Regards,

Chris.

Chris Pratt
Development Infrastructure Manager