[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart UPS C1000

cmb991 at comcast.net cmb991 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 23:18:24 UTC 2012

Do you have any settings you recommend me trying first? This is the first time I tried to setup nut on pfSense. I'm using pfSense 2.0.1. This is what I tried:

Local UPS
Local UPS Model: APC Smart-UPS USB
Local UPS Port: auto (USB)
Local UPS Generic Type: <Tried All of Them>
Local UPS Cable Type: <Tried both of Them>

None of these settings are detecting the UPS. I keep getting the error: UPS pfSense at localhost is unavailable