[Nut-upsuser] can't find UPS on openwrt/arm

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Apr 14 18:02:26 UTC 2013

On 13.04.13 14:58, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>as seen on my home PC: http://test.fantomas.sk/pc_lsusb-vvv-d_0463:ffff
>I will try to get output on my home NAS (ARM architecture)

here it is: http://test.fantomas.sk/nas_lsusb-vvv-d_0463
While it seems that the USB data are broken, both QNAP NAS firmware and debian
squeeze can handle it.

But that is still an issue of libusb,not NUT, correct?
I can upgrade openwrt on my router ...
Linux IS user friendly, it's just selective who its friends are...