[Nut-upsuser] Not receiving real data from a Eaton E series DX 1000H UPS

Pladi Computers Ltd. pladi at lovechnet.com
Wed Apr 24 09:23:18 UTC 2013

I've got another problem using blazer_ser. When I run upsmon -c fsd the
computer halts but the power from the ups is not cut and when I connect
the power cable to the ups the computer does not start.

upscmd - u user -p pass ups0 shutdown.return works as it should. It
stops the power from the ups and when the power cable it plugged back
the computer starts.

#upsd.conf
LISTEN 127.0.0.1

#upsd.users
[user]
     password = pass
     upsmon master
     instcmds = all

#upsmon.conf
MONITOR ups0 at localhost 1 user pass master
SHUTDOWNCMD "/sbin/shutdown -h +0"
POWERDOWNFLAG /etc/killpower

upsmon -K
Network UPS Tools upsmon 2.6.3
UPS: ups0 at localhost (master) (power value 1)
Using power down flag file /etc/killpower
Power down flag is not set