[Nut-upsuser] infosec e4

James HORLEY farahei14 at mail.pf
Fri Aug 2 00:21:28 UTC 2013

I compile nut with the voltronic-driver on my computer then I've copy the
driver "/lib/nut/voltronic_ser" on the server.
I can now shutdown the ups using "upscmd -u admin myups shutdown.return".

My first question is, is it really ok to only take the driver whithout
taking the whole package?
I'm using upssched to shutdown server after 15mn on battery, the
"shutdown -h +0" isn't enough to shutdown ups.
Do I need to use upscmd in order to shutdown ups, or is there another way?

Best regards,