[Nut-upsuser] NUT under NAS4Free config issue

Incze Andras andrisgazda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:09:58 UTC 2013

Thank You very much !!!

Now I see how was entered the master password in the file :

"-v "concat('        password = ',//system/password)" -n \"

I will test the proposed solution.

Two questions - Do I need separate users for each WinNUT client or
they can use the same user for monitoring&shutdown client machines ?

              - This is maybe a newbie question, how can be set the
winnut client app to make a visual warning for pc user (not just in
log file) that UPS is on battery and has N minutes before shutdown ?

As I see, the shutdown starts at winnut client just when the monitored
ups timing countdown is ended and shutdown is initiated (on the machine
with NUT on it).